It is here again, upon us, Christmas! That time of the year when the whole world celebrate the birth of our soon coming King. While many celebrate a Christ that they do not know, we celebrate not just His birth but Him. Of course His birth means a lot to us but our celebration does not stop at His birth, it goes further to His life, death, burial, resurrection, ascension and His soon second coming! That is the reason I wish you a Christ-filled Christmas, today, tomorrow and until He returns! Merry Christmas!
~ A word for your week ~ John 3:16
Beloved, at Christmas time, one major tradition is the exchange of gifts. Our text says that “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”. God gave His only begotten Son as a gift to the world. His birth really is the first Christmas and that is why 2008 years later we are still giving and exchanging gifts. Every gift has a purpose to it. God’s gift of His Son is that the world through Him might be saved, and as many as would believe in Him shall be saved. Sadly, millions, I dare say, billions around the world celebrate Christmas but refuse the most important gift of all, the Christ. The true meaning of Christmas today should be a reminder of the eternal gift from God by which recipients can be saved. Yes, while we may go on holidays and indulge in other celebrations at Christmas time, it is all meaningless without the Christ of the Christmas. Christmas is about Him. No point in celebrating His birth and not inviting and having Him in your life. My encouragement to you today, is to make Jesus Christ the centre of your Christmas by receiving Him, the gift from God, into your life as Saviour and Lord! I have and so have billions around the world!
~ Prophetic blast ~
As you begin a new week today, I prophesy that…
· Your week shall be one of joy, hope, faith and walking in the graces and mercies of Almighty God!
· At this Christmas time, you will find fulfilment and contentment as you make Christ the centre of your season!
· Your Christmas shall be the envy of others!
· As you celebrate Him this season, many shall be drawn to Him!
· Your celebration of the Christ of the season shall not be in vain, heaven and earth shall celebrate you too!
· Your season shall be filled God’s goodness, favours and blessings!
Have a great week!